3 September, 6 a.m.

PETALING JAYA —  It was a windy morning in Section 17. 14 men attended the first session for the Winning at Work and Home curriculum.
After the video presentation, Richard reminded us to watch how we think, instead of what we think.
There was no small group discussion.

Here are some words from our brother Michael Ng:
The second Men's Fraternity curriculum began on 3rd September 2010, same time....6a.m. Well, honestly, I was looking forward to continue in this class as I began to see myself changing after I graduated from the first curriculum. With all the brothers being part of my life too, I am truly thankful & grateful to our Holy God....OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, for His LOVE & PLEASURE; I get to learn all this on how to be a REAL MAN. This session for Winning At Work & Home has made me see my perspective differently. At work, I have begun to function differently & thank GOD, this year I have been rewarded with a promotion. All this is for GOD'S GLORY!




Blog Archive

 


Small Groups

Calendar

Photos

Tech Support

Homepage

Facebook