Teachable

  All the good advice in the world won’t help if you don’t have a teachable spirit.
To know whether you are really open to new ideas and new ways of doing things,
answer the following questions:

1. Am I open to other people’s ideas?
2. Do I listen more than I talk?
3. Am I open to changing my opinion based on new information?
4. Do I readily admit when I am wrong?
5. Do I observe before acting on a situation?
6. Do I ask questions?
7. Am I willing to ask a question that will expose my ignorance?
8. Am I open to doing things in a way I haven’t done before?
9. Am I willing to ask for directions?
10. Do I act defensive when criticized, or do I listen openly for the truth?


If you answered no to one or more of these questions, then you have room to grow in the area of teachability. Remember the words of John Wooden: “Everything we know we learned from someone else!”

SOFTEN YOUR ATTITUDE, LEARN HUMILITY, AND REMAIN TEACHABLE TODAY  



Blog Archive

 


Small Groups

Calendar

Photos

Tech Support

Homepage

Facebook